Moving weekly SIG meeting time

Jonathan Berkhahn

Jun 3, 2019, 10:48:17 AM6/3/19
to kubernetes-sig-service-catalog
We've decided to move the weekly meetings to a time more friendly to EU contributors. We settled on 9 AM PST / 5 PM GMT. We're removing the first-Monday-different-time as well, so now all meetings should be at 9 AM PST on Mondays.

-Jonathan

Mayank Kumar

Jun 23, 2020, 12:56:41 AM6/23/20
to kubernetes-sig-service-catalog

The agenda doc still shows 1 PM and slack reminder also was 1PM and i logged in around 10 min late and no one was there at 9:am meeting. Wondering if i have the wrong zoom link or the meeting is still at 1PM ?

-Mayank

jonathan...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2020, 4:38:59 PM7/27/20
to kubernetes-sig-service-catalog
We've actually moved the meetings back and updated the doc accordingly.