Fwd: 2019/20 Kubernetes Contributor Experience Survey

Christoph Blecker

Jan 13, 2020, 4:29:42 PM1/13/20
Hi Contributors!

I apologize if you've seen this already on k-dev, but I'm forwarding this to all 38!! of our SIG, Working Group, and User Group e-mail lists to *really* ensure you've seen it. We could really use your feedback to help us improve the experience of all contributors to our community.. both in how we communicate with you, but also in how you interact with things like GitHub bots or mentoring programs. It doesn't take long, but it makes a BIG impact.

Please take the time to participate, and even get FREE SOCKS.

Date was *just* extended to Friday Jan 17th.

Go fill it out now!

- Christoph (on behalf of SIG Contributor Experience 💫)