SIG Security Tooling Meet up!

Pushkar Joglekar

May 10, 2021, 7:09:39 PM5/10/21
to kubernetes-sig-security
Hi All,

Hope many of you enjoyed Kubecon EU 2021 last week and is excited to continue the work on Kubernetes security :-)

Last month we revived a sub-group focussed on building, improving and educating the community about security tooling for Kubernetes. This is in addition to the great work being done by security-audit and security-docs sub-groups!

Doodle poll for our first meet up is already posted on the slack channel. But in case you missed it, please fill in your preferred slot here: https://doodle.com/poll/gezx94se7r9937ru by end of day tomorrow (Tuesday)

Please post a message on #sig-security-tooling or DM me on slack, if you have any questions! Lastly, don't worry if you are new to Kubernetes or Security. We will figure out a way for you to contribute in some way or the other :)

Thanks,
Pushkar (Slack: PJ)
About me: pushkarj.github.io

Pushkar Joglekar

May 17, 2021, 1:01:40 PM5/17/21
to kubernetes-sig-security
Thank you all, for filling out the doodle poll. Our first meeting is now scheduled on May 18, 2021 8:30 AM - 9 AM PST. We will go with a monthly cadence and increase the frequency if we need to in future. If you are subscribed to this mailing list, you should have received an invite for tomorrow's meeting already from Tabitha. Please DM me on slack (or tag me on #sig-security-tooling), if you haven't.

We will use this google docs link for the meeting: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_Rn7S8UPMtXdu6EDl4_L2Ogb433z7hlxPs7El8TfNNg/edit If you have any topics you would like to discuss please feel free to add your name and a summary of the topic, in the linked doc.

Thanks and see you tomorrow!! This is exciting :-)

- Pushkar (Slack: PJ)
About me: pushkarj.github.io