Meeting time + agenda for Sept 14th

Anne Bertucio

Sep 8, 2020, 12:50:44 PM9/8/20
to kubernetes-sig-security
Hi all,

I'm your fearless meeting runner for the Sept 14th meeting, so with that:

1) This is currently on the books for 12pm PT. At the last meeting, there was a desire to move to different time zone to accommodate more people. Do we want to keep this one as is and pick a new time for the week of Sept 28th, or pick a new time before the 14th?

2) There's a proposed agenda here[1]. Please jump in and add whatever you want to cover!

Jay Beale

Sep 8, 2020, 12:59:01 PM9/8/20
to kubernetes-sig-security
What if we keep this next meeting as is for Sep 14th at 12pm PT, and then make a poll for a new meeting time part of the SIG's public announcement?

- Jay

Anne Bertucio

Sep 8, 2020, 1:03:35 PM9/8/20
to Jay Beale, kubernetes-sig-security
Sgtm. What's the ETA for the SIG announcement?

Anne Bertucio | Open Source Security, Open Source Programs Office | annebe...@google.com | she/her

Jay Beale

Sep 8, 2020, 6:02:33 PM9/8/20
to Anne Bertucio, kubernetes-sig-security
Could we discuss the announcement ETA in the meeting? And could we let the group collaborate on the high points of that announcement, then let folks write it together via the mailing list and/or a collaborative document?

- Jay

Anne Bertucio

Sep 8, 2020, 6:42:33 PM9/8/20
to Jay Beale, kubernetes-sig-security
I'd recommend either getting an announcement out in the next few days or changing up the Sept 14th agenda. The current agenda is having discussions about the group's goals, what people want to get out of the SIG, and I think you want to get that wider group of people there to have those conversations.

Tim Allclair

Sep 11, 2020, 2:43:50 PM9/11/20
to Anne Bertucio, Jay Beale, kubernetes-sig-security
Since it's already a Friday afternoon, and the announcement still hasn't gone out, I propose we postpone our introductory meeting to the 21st. I can help get the announcement out early next week.

Aaron Small

Sep 11, 2020, 7:52:24 PM9/11/20
to Tim Allclair, Anne Bertucio, Jay Beale, kubernetes-sig-security
Tim, I think that's a good idea. There is no reason to be in crunch time on Friday afternoon or on the weekend. Let's focus on getting the announcement out early next week and have our next meeting on the 21st.