Removal of the deprecated v1alpha1 Descheduler Config

Lucas Severo Alves

Mar 26, 2024, 10:19:42 AMMar 26
to kubernetes-sig-scheduling
Hi all,

sending this notice to inform you that we will be removing v1alpha1 Descheduler Config (DeschedulerPolicy) and won't be supporting conversion from it anymore in the next release (as decided in the community meeting https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ang5shAFxuylO2RXMFGO7uxSe-IX3Y3PxoKIn1yPIEQ/edit#heading=h.6qkm0her8ymi). Please migrate to v1alpha2 and let us know if you run into any problems. v1alpha2 has been around already for multiple releases and we believe it is time to make it default.

With kind regards,
Lucas