Like Fail2Ban, but for Kubernetes

Jonathan Wilbur from Kube2Ban

Jun 18, 2024, 11:00:22 AMJun 18
to kubernetes-s...@googlegroups.com

Hey there, fellow Kubernetes pilot,

I made a Kubernetes service that works like Fail2Ban, but in cloud-native environments, called "Kube2Ban." It reads your Kubernetes logs and bans bad actors by their IP addresses at GCP Firewall, AWS WAF, Cloudflare, etc. I am offering a two-week money back guarantee if you would like to give it a shot. I'd be happy to answer any questions or help you get it set up. I know a lot of people in the Kubernetes community have been looking for something like this for a while.

If you are interested, you can check out its documentation here: https://kube2ban.com/.

Anyway, thanks for reading this. Have a great day!

- Jonathan M. Wilbur