Request for exception

Sarvesh Rangnekar

Aug 3, 2022, 6:27:53 AM8/3/22
to releas...@kubernetes.io, kubernetes-...@googlegroups.com, kubernetes-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Release team,

I am writing this email to request an exception for the following enhancement:

Enhancement name:
Enhanced NodeIPAM to support Discontiguous Cluster CIDR
Enhancement status (alpha/beta/stable): alpha
SIG: sig-network
k/enhancements repo issue #: 2593
PR #’s:  111123109090
Additional time needed (in days): 3
Reason this enhancement is critical for this milestone: Needs to be released for the users to try out the feature in alpha mode and get feedback starting 1.25 release.
Risks from adding code late:  Code was complete before the code freeze deadline, and is protected by a feature gate, waiting for the final LGTM and approvals.
Risks from cutting enhancement: Critical customer use case to support discontiguous Pod CIDRs

Thanks,
Sarvesh Rangnekar

Cici Huang

Aug 4, 2022, 12:20:51 PM8/4/22
to kubernetes-sig-release
Hi all,

Following discussion in Slack the release team is APPROVING this exception request. Your updated deadline to make any changes to your PR is 3:30 AM PST Monday 8th August 2022, which is three working days from the exception filed.

If you have any questions, please reach out to us in the #sig-release Slack channel.

Thanks,
Cici Huang,
1.25 Release Team Lead

Sarvesh Rangnekar

Aug 8, 2022, 1:32:07 AM8/8/22
to kubernetes-sig-release
Hi,

I am writing this email to notify that the pending PRs have been merged and enhancement 2593 can be marked as complete for release 1.25

PR #: 109090 - Approved and merged before the deadline.
111123 - Has been closed as the commits were merged as a part of 109090

Thanks for approving the exception!

Regards,
Sarvesh Rangnekar