KEP Planning for SIG Node 1.27

Ruiwen Zhao

Dec 8, 2022, 6:13:57 PM12/8/22
to kubernete...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

It's that time of the quarter, and we are kicking off KEP planning for 1.27.

We have put together all candidate KEPs in the planning doc, and prior to the planning meeting we ask you to take a look at the doc and:

1. If you are planning to work on some KEP but it is not on the table, add it!
2. If you are planning to work on some KEP, please put your name as owner/reviewer/approver and mark “Will it be worked on in 1.27” column as yes.
3. For new KEPs, get ready to talk about the KEP on SIG Node meeting or leave a note in the agenda if you haven’t done so.

Thanks,
Ruiwen