Kubernetes enhancement proposal: Dynamic node resizing

Karthik K N

Mar 28, 2023, 6:31:55 AM3/28/23
to d...@kubernetes.io, kubernete...@googlegroups.com, mkum...@in.ibm.com, kishen.vi...@ibm.com
Hi all,

We would like to propose an enhancement to have dynamic node resizing (memory and CPU).

We have captured our observations and the potential solution in this document. Looking forward to getting the community's opinion and guidance to take this proposal forward.

Best regards,
Karthik K N

Rodrigo Campos

Mar 28, 2023, 6:51:28 AM3/28/23
to kubernete...@googlegroups.com
On 3/28/23 12:31, Karthik K N wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We would like to propose an enhancement to have dynamic node resizing
> (memory and CPU).
>
> We have captured our observations and the potential solution in this
> document
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KfjPRmCc8Xk0xxa4S8ZRle6VMzc1C6MQg4ivOaoB150/edit?usp=sharing>. Looking forward to getting the community's opinion and guidance to take this proposal forward.

Can you enable comments from people on the kube mailing lists?

Right now people can only view

Karthik K N

Mar 28, 2023, 6:53:45 AM3/28/23
to Rodrigo Campos, kubernete...@googlegroups.com
Apologies for that, Updated accordingly.

Thanks
Karthik K N