QoS-class resources KEP

Lehtonen, Markus

Sep 21, 2022, 4:57:07 AM9/21/22
to kubernete...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

Yesterday in the SIG-Node meeting I gave an update (slides) on the QoS-class resources KEP. In the discussion it was suggested to have a separate meeting on the subject.

So here we go. If you're interested to participate, vote here for a suitable meeting time:

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/epQqO8Na/vote

The goal is to discuss the details as well as describe the KEP and clarify how it relates (or does not relate) to other initiatives in the area of resource management.

Also, please let me know if we need more times in the poll.

Cheers,

  Markus

Lehtonen, Markus

Sep 22, 2022, 8:17:43 AM9/22/22
to kubernete...@googlegroups.com

A bit short notice but let's have the meeting today 8am PST / 10am CDT / 11am EDT / 5 pm CEST / 6 pm EEST:
https://meet.google.com/pwg-aikh-gcd

Probably people didn't realize that there were a lot more times in the doodle than just today (bad UI). Nertheless, this time looks to be suitable for most people that responded. We can then arrange a follow-up later.

Thanks,

  Markus