Seeking feedback: Kubelet+cAdvisor CPU optimization

Elana Hashman

Apr 21, 2022, 5:40:52 PM4/21/22
to kubernete...@googlegroups.com
Greetings programs,

I've worked with a number of community members over the past two releases on improving kubelet CPU utilization via cAdvisor metric improvements.

I've tried to summarize all the various approaches that have been suggested or tried in a Google doc, including links to any POC PRs, issues, KEPs, etc. Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TVcAmVmIBxC7BRHaWW5awUPL4jrWKtsiimopOs4zpmw/edit#

Please take a look at the doc and leave feedback/suggestions for things I may have missed! I have granted the SIG Node mailing list edit access.

- e

Appendix. See also...