Kubecon Maintainer Track preso

Bowei Du

Jan 19, 2021, 12:47:54 PM1/19/21
to Tim Hockin, kubernetes-sig-network
Hi SIG-NET,

Is anyone interested in presenting in a maintainer track on a intro/deep-dive for sig-network? This session has always been well attended at Kubecon past.

The deadline to register is Feb 7, 2021.

We have slides from the previous sessions, so the work will be to:

1. Update sections.
2. Shorten content (we mistakenly went over time last kubecon..whoops)
3. Present! From the preview way they were running it, the presentation was pre-recorded with a Q&A time.

Thanks,
Bowei

Bowei Du

Mar 25, 2021, 2:01:33 AM3/25/21
to Tim Hockin, kubernetes-sig-network, Rob Scott
Hi everyone,

I am pinging the list again to see if anyone from the group is interested in helping out with the presentation. We have a 35 minute slot, so it will be tight to dive into all of the details. My idea is to focus mostly on the changes that have come in the past year, of which there are many (network policy, gateway API, dual-stack, many many other changes).

If you are interested, I plan on putting the slides together and recording next week .

The presentation slot is here: https://sched.co/iE8K

Respond to this e-mail if you are interested.
We probably don't need a huge # of people given the timing.
The biggest thing is that you will be available to work on the preso and record it next week.

Thanks,
Bowei

jay vyas

Mar 25, 2021, 8:57:20 AM3/25/21
to Bowei Du, Tim Hockin, kubernetes-sig-network, Rob Scott

Hiya bowie ~ ya I think abhishek + ricardo might be down to do it ?

…. Unless anyone else  has stepped up ?

I guess we can wait until say Noon PST and see if others want to – and we’ll ( draw straws / flip coins / roll dice / …) 😊