Kubecon NA 2023 Chicago Sig-Network Lunch

Andrew Stoycos

Oct 27, 2023, 10:27:00 AM10/27/23
to kubernetes-sig-network
Hey Everyone,

Let's try and coordinate the best time and place to get together during Kubecon NA 2023 Chicago! It looks like the Kubecon Scheduled "Lunch" slot is from 12:30 p.m - 2:00 p.m so we'll try to do it then if no one objects.  Please Respond to this google form so I can get a rough headcount and decide what option works best.

Once there is a general consensus I'll reach back out in this thread with more details.

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Stoycos

Oct 27, 2023, 10:35:31 AM10/27/23
to kubernetes-sig-network
Looks like my original form link can't be made public please use this one instead.

Sorry about that!

- Andrew

Andrew Stoycos

Nov 2, 2023, 11:11:10 PM11/2/23
to kubernetes-sig-network
Hey Everyone,

Thanks to all those who took the time to fill out the google form!

Based on the responses we've decided to meet up for lunch on Tuesday November 7th at 12:30 p.m in McCormick Place, room W186AB (the Maintainers Lounge).
Kong has graciously agreed to sponsor the lunch (shoutout to Shane Utt for helping coordinate this), and we'll be keeping it simple by providing pizza for the whole group.

Please reach out to me in-thread or on slack with any concerns, dietary restrictions, favorite pizza type, or anything else I should be aware of when ordering.

I look forward to seeing you all in person, safe travels!

Thanks,
Andrew

Tim Hockin

Nov 3, 2023, 12:08:52 AM11/3/23
to Andrew Stoycos, kubernetes-sig-network
Deep dish? The only correct answers are sausage or mushroom or both. :)

Thanks for organizing, and thanks Kong for the bonus!