Nominating Antonio Ojea for Lead

Shane Utt

Dec 8, 2023, 11:14:18 AM12/8/23
to kubernetes-sig-network
Hello SIG Network,

Today we're happy to nominate Antonio as an official technical lead within SIG Network. Antonio already has tremendous impact on the community and the project. He provides lots of direct impact through his wealth of contributions, but also supports all of us so that our impacts are stronger too.

As per the norm this email will start the beginning of a ~1week lazy consensus period. If you have any concerns about this nomination, please message us privately.

Thank you Antonio!

Happy holidays to everyone!

Ricardo Katz

Dec 8, 2023, 11:18:33 AM12/8/23
to Shane Utt, kubernetes-sig-network
Huge +1

Khaled Henidak

Dec 8, 2023, 11:20:18 AM12/8/23
to Ricardo Katz, Shane Utt, kubernetes-sig-network
+1 🙂

Kal

Dec 8, 2023, 11:20:56 AM12/8/23
to Khaled Henidak, Ricardo Katz, Shane Utt, kubernetes-sig-network

Amim Knabben

Dec 8, 2023, 11:23:54 AM12/8/23
to Shane Utt, kubernetes-sig-network
+1 For sure!!

Rob Scott

Dec 8, 2023, 11:47:58 AM12/8/23
to Amim Knabben, Shane Utt, kubernetes-sig-network

Bowei Du

Dec 8, 2023, 12:00:14 PM12/8/23
to Carlos Tadeu Panato Jr, Khaled Henidak, Ricardo Katz, Shane Utt, kubernetes-sig-network
+1

Antonio had chopped wood, carried water and build a small cabin :-)

Bowei

Tim Hockin

Dec 8, 2023, 12:23:07 PM12/8/23
to Bowei Du, Carlos Tadeu Panato Jr, Khaled Henidak, Ricardo Katz, Shane Utt, kubernetes-sig-network

Andrew Stoycos

Dec 8, 2023, 12:29:07 PM12/8/23
to kubernetes-sig-network
+1 Extremely well deserved

Laszlo Janosi

Dec 8, 2023, 12:30:24 PM12/8/23
to kubernetes-sig-network

Benjamin Elder

Dec 8, 2023, 1:27:02 PM12/8/23
to Laszlo Janosi, kubernetes-sig-network

Surya Seetharaman

Dec 8, 2023, 2:23:55 PM12/8/23
to Antonio Ojea, shan...@konghq.com, kubernetes-sig-network
HUGE +1 !!!!

Best Regards,
-Surya

Sandor Szuecs

Dec 8, 2023, 2:53:34 PM12/8/23
to Shane Utt, kubernetes-sig-network
That’s great to see +1

jay vyas

Dec 8, 2023, 10:07:51 PM12/8/23
to Shane Utt, kubernetes-sig-network
 +100 thanks Antonio for teaching us so much, about networking and how to dive deep into a problem and stick with it till the root cause.

Lars Ekman

Dec 8, 2023, 10:59:46 PM12/8/23
to kubernetes-sig-network
A big +1 !!

Mikaël Cluseau

Dec 9, 2023, 6:36:10 AM12/9/23
to Shane Utt, kubernetes-sig-network
+1 obviously :)

Nick Young

Dec 10, 2023, 5:34:36 PM12/10/23
to Sandor Szuecs, Shane Utt, kubernetes-sig-network

vsk...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2023, 8:34:45 AM12/11/23
to kubernetes-sig-network
+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 ...

Lior Lieberman

Dec 11, 2023, 8:44:10 AM12/11/23
to vsk...@gmail.com, kubernetes-sig-network

Mike Morris

Dec 11, 2023, 12:56:44 PM12/11/23
to kubernetes-sig-network
+1!!

Sarvesh Rangnekar

Dec 11, 2023, 1:13:24 PM12/11/23
to kubernetes-sig-network
+1 Antonio has been a great mentor and a contributor!

Rajas Kakodkar

Dec 12, 2023, 8:36:48 AM12/12/23
to kubernetes-sig-network
HUGEEE +1 from me!
Thank you Antonio for all that you do!

Damian Sawicki

Dec 13, 2023, 10:31:44 AM12/13/23
to kubernetes-sig-network
massive +1

Dan Winship

Dec 18, 2023, 7:47:49 AM12/18/23
On 12/8/23 11:14, Shane Utt wrote:
> Hello SIG Network,
>
> Today we're happy to nominate Antonio as an official technical lead
> within SIG Network. Antonio already has tremendous impact on the
> community and the project. He provides lots of direct impact through his
> wealth of contributions, but also supports all of us so that our impacts
> are stronger too.
>
> As per the norm this email will start the beginning of a ~1week lazy
> consensus period.

I guess I missed my chance while I was on vacation, but...

+1!