Availability of label area/network-policy

Ricardo Katz

Mar 31, 2021, 1:34:02 PM3/31/21
to kubernetes-sig-network
Hello all, hope you are well!

During the kube-proxy conversation last friday, we decided to apply the label "area/kube-proxy" in all the kube-proxy related issues to make it easier to measure the bugs, features and backlog.

Dan asked if we shouldn't have also an "area/network-policy" label, and during our last NetPol subproject this monday we discussed about adding this label as well to make Network Policy issue triage easier.

So I've opened a PR (already merged) and now the repository kubernetes/kubernetes contains a new "area/network-policy" label, which I kindly ask if someone sees a NetPol related issue to apply it and make our lives easier during monday issue triage!

@Jay maybe it's worth to also change the OWNERS file of https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/tree/master/test/e2e/network/netpol to automatically add this label (and other related parts on the code as well)

Thanks!

jay vyas

Apr 5, 2021, 1:28:26 PM4/5/21
to kubernetes-sig-network
ya thanks for this ricardo , added that on the OWNERS.md

i guess follow up is ~ any other other labels we should add ?