Bonus meeting 8/31 for lauralorenz and skitt to record their Kubecon talk with SIG-Multicluster as audience?

Laura Lorenz

Aug 10, 2021, 12:57:14 PM8/10/21
to kubernetes-sig-multicluster
Hi all,

Wanted to float the idea to the group and particularly to pmorie@ and jeremyot@ -- skitt@ and I got our talk about multicluster services accepted to KubeCon ("Here Be Services: Beyond the Multicluster Boundary with Multicluster Services") and will be prerecording it to present it virtually.

Would anyone/everyone from SIG-Multicluster be interested in being our virtual audience when we prerecord our talk? To try and catch the most of you we want to host in the normal SIG-Multicluster timeslot (9:30AM Pacific Time / 18:30 CET) but on 8/31 -- this is an off week for our current SIG biweekly schedule but aligns better with our talk development timeline and due date.

Let me know! Thanks,
Laura

Max Jonas Werner

Aug 10, 2021, 1:01:24 PM8/10/21
to Laura Lorenz, kubernetes-sig-multicluster
I'd be happy to attend!

Cheers!
/max

Laura Lorenz

Aug 24, 2021, 8:25:55 PM8/24/21
to kubernetes-sig-multicluster
Hi all!

Following up on this from the thread and from a similar announcement at SIG-MC meeting today -- if you'd like to drop by for our recording as our virtual audience, we will be hosting over Zoom at 9:30AM Pacific Time / 18:30 CET next Tuesday, August 31.

You can add to calendar here; here is the zoom link; and the passcode, if you need it, is 77777.

See you there!

Laura Lorenz

Aug 30, 2021, 8:23:55 PM8/30/21
to kubernetes-sig-multicluster
Hi all,

Just a bump to remind you we would love your attendance tomorrow, Tuesday Aug 31 at 9:30AM Pacific / 18:30 CET tomorrow for our recording! Thanks!

Laura