[meeting time survey] Working session next week for storing credentials/facilitating API access in ClusterInventory API

Laura Lorenz

Mar 5, 2024, 1:26:50 PMMar 5
to kubernetes-sig-multicluster
tl;dr: fill out this doodle if you want to meet about storing credentials/facilitating API access in ClusterInventory

KEP-4322: Inventory Cluster API is a proposal to establish a standardized inventory cluster API to represent clusters in a multicluster deployment. We have use cases to use this to facilitate API access to each of the varoius clusters, but its not currently in scope of the first phase of the API. A subgroup is pursuing the idea ahead of Kubecon to help seed the conversations there. We are having a working group session on this topic alone next week.

If you are interested, fill out the doodle for your availability next T/W/Th. If there is no optimal shared time, we will fall back to the SIG-MC regular slot (Tuesday 9:30AM Pacific Time / 17:30 UTC / 18:30 CET) since it will be an off week for SIG MC.

Laura Lorenz

Mar 11, 2024, 8:46:21 PMMar 11
to kubernetes-sig-multicluster
Hello, if you didn't receive or see the gcal invite, we are meeting tomorrow at the SIG-MC regular slot at the SIG-MC regular zoom except we're in the beginning of that weird clock changey period of our lives so it is at 9:30 AM PDT / 16:30 UTC / 17:30 CET. I'm assuming/hoping that Doodle was smart enough to know March 12 would be like this and no one who filled it out in CET is surprised :) There is a working doc here seeded with some ideas and open questions to discuss tomorrow, and in any case I will kick us off with an overview. Thanks!