New sig-multicluster contributor carlory

宝发范

May 15, 2023, 3:25:59 AM5/15/23
to kubernetes-si...@googlegroups.com
Hello, my name is carlory. I would like to get involved in contributing to the multi-cluster related community project. I have read all of the user documentation listed on the community contributing page. What should I do next to get started? I have researched work-api, mcs-api and about-api projects, but I feel those seem not very active. the kubefed project was archived,  I have a question about multi-cluster management, does this sig give up on building an another multi-cluster management project? In cncf,   karmada, clusternet and ocm have high activity. Does this mean that cncf will lead the exploration in the field of multi-cluster later?  and this SIG is focused on exploring specific problems with small scope.

Thanks,
carlory