Brainstorm doc re: SIG-MC's engagement with other SIGs KEPs

Laura Lorenz

Mar 21, 2022, 9:05:40 PM3/21/22
to kubernetes-sig-multicluster
Hello all,

Following up on last meeting's conversation about maybe putting multicluster in PRR questionnaires, I've given this group edit access to this brainstorming doc and shared comment privileges generally. I've seeded it with my ideas but feel free to edit, add, or comment on your opinions regarding the need (or lack thereof) for SIG-Multicluster getting more brain space of the authors for KEPs in other SIGs, to encourage / protect the interests of multicluster k8s deployments.

Thanks!
Laura