SIG-Docs Asia Pacific (APAC) meeting tomorrow!

Jim Angel

Jul 27, 2020, 8:38:08 PM7/27/20
to kubernetes-sig-docs
Hey SIG-Docs,

Reminder that tomorrow is our monthly SIG-Docs Asia Pacific (APAC) meeting in a little over 24 hours.

The offical time is 0100 UTC on 2020/7/29 or 6PM Pacific on 20202/7/28. Convert to your timezone here.

It came to my attention that this meeting is not in the community calendar and I'm working on fixing that soon.

In the meantime you can find meeting details here (I'm planning on fixing the incorrect UTC time ASAP). If you don't have a meeting invite feel free to DM me on slack (@jimangel).

Lastly, I will do my best to send out a reminder tomorrow to the following slack channels:
  • #kubernetes-docs-hi
  • #kubernetes-docs-id
  • #kubernetes-docs-ja
  • #kubernetes-docs-ko
  • #kubernetes-docs-ru
  • #kubernetes-docs-vi
  • #kubernetes-docs-zh
Let me know if I missed any teams! Look forward to seeing folks there! Thanks,

Jim Angel
SIG Docs Co-Chair