APAC friendly SIG Docs meeting questionnaire

divya.m...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2021, 1:00:43 PM11/11/21
to kubernete...@googlegroups.com
Google Forms
Having trouble viewing or submitting this form?
Fill out in Google Forms
Hello all,

As discussed in previous SIG Docs meetings, we are looking to improve the way we conduct the APAC friendly SIG Docs meetings.

We are seeking your inputs via this questionnaire that should take < 1 minute to fill out.

The google form will be open for a period of two weeks and if the APAC Friendly meeting timings/cadence are blockers for the work that you do within SIG DOCS, please consider filling it by EOD PST, 23rd November 2021.

Post closure of the form, top 5 overlapping days & times will be polled via Doodle.

We aim to close out this exercise by December 14th, 2021.

Regards,
Divya
SIG Docs meeting poll
    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.