New timings for APAC SIG Docs meeting

Divya Mohan

Dec 7, 2021, 11:09:02 AM12/7/21
to kubernetes-sig-docs
Hello folks,

Good day!

Please note that per the questionnaire you all filled out, the most popular time for our APAC friendly meetings has been narrowed down to 11 AM IST/5.30 AM UTC on the last Wednesday of every month.

This will be an in-person zoom meeting on account of it being a monthly occurrence.

Since this is a community-driven decision, we'd like to keep a lazy consensus period of 7 days. If there are any concerns, please let us know via a reply to this email or the thread on sig-docs slack. Post this period, meeting invites for the APAC meeting will be sent out reflecting new timings.

Lastly, a big thank you to everyone who participated in the survey!

Regards,
Divya