Summary from stand up yesterday:
- We're going to continue the every other week standup.
- Welcome to the chairs, approvers, and future leaders of sig-docs group mentoring program! They embark on their three month journey today.
- PR wrangler this week: celeste - thank you!!!
PRs needing reviews:
- discussion raised from this PR: this has impact on L11n teams because it's a larger change. should larger than usual changes go through another process first to get approval before a PR is started?
shipping a node post
and the 1.22 feature blog soon
if you want to contribute a blog or to the meta team, #sig-docs-blog
No updates from reference docs or the website.
Discussion for future meetings:
- should localization be it's own subproject?
[shannon] Having "official" representation for l11n might be very useful when advocating for a better docs process.
- would release benefit from having a dedicated set of folks reviewing + lgmting the feature blogs/release blog?
[divya] yes, start with 1.23
Next Tuesday is our regular zoom meeting - see your faces or favorite avatars then!