Hello everyone! I've opened a discussion
around Netlify admin accesses after a conversation during the Docs sprint at the Kubernetes Contributor Summit in North America. We'd like to hear from you
, as maintainers & community members, if you've any suggestions or strong opinions regarding any of these points.
The three significant points of discussion are:
- One member from CNCF's Dev Advocate/Tech Writer team should be given access to Netlify.
- Post timebox period: SIG Docs leadership will ascertain what level of access needs to be assigned and how to assign it to the individual. To ensure transparency, this will be documented.
- Access cleanup for emeritus co-chair/leads.
- Post timebox period: SIG Docs leadership will delete emeritus co-chairs/leads from Netlify and document this in the role book.
- Flagging several non-Docs accounts that are no longer members of the project and have admin access to Netlify to appropriate POC.
- Post timebox period: Since this might not fall entirely within the remit of SIG Docs, the leadership team will be seeking the help of our steering liaison for further guidance & cleanup to avoid unauthorized access.
If the community raises no concerns by 4th January 2023, we'd be moving forward with the actions listed against each "Post timebox period" section above.
Divya Mohan, on behalf of SIG Docs leads