Help Wanted! K8s contributor ladder - Mentoring Planning

Paris Pittman

Mar 18, 2022, 2:55:21 PM3/18/22
to kubernetes-s...@googlegroups.com
All,

We need some help with folks stepping up to own and plan mentoring programs for contributor ladder roles within the project. We have group mentoring now that needs help (linked issue). Right now, I’ve been mainly running cohorts when I can but we can do this better. This is not tailored to new contributors but to get more reviewers and approvers (+ other named roles).

Respond to the issue with interest or visit us in #sig-contribex on slack for more information. DM me direct on k8s slack with this reference as well if you’d like to talk privately first.

Paris

Paris Pittman

Apr 13, 2022, 12:07:05 PM4/13/22
to kubernetes-s...@googlegroups.com, Paris Pittman