Call for volunteers: Kubernetes Contributor Celebration

Alison Dowdney

Oct 31, 2021, 9:58:29 PM10/31/21
to kubernetes-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

December is approaching and with that, we're starting preparations for The Kubernetes Contributor Celebration.

We haven't decided on a date for the celebration at this moment, but we're going to be kicking off the preparation meetings on Monday the 8th at 12pm EST. Keep your eyes peeled on the SIG-Contribex calendar for the invite.

For our APAC volunteers we will try schedule an APAC friendly meeting time.

It's still in the works, but we're planning to have an element of shadowing in our preparations, so the next time this rolls around we have more folks equipped to help run this event.

We'll be taking over the #summit-staff slack channel to coordinate efforts, Join the channel to stay tuned for more information.

Hope to see you at the meeting on November 8th!

Best,
Alison on behalf of the Contributor Celebration Team