Nominating Nabarun and Arnaud for GitHub Admin Team

Nikhita Raghunath

Mar 30, 2022, 1:55:51 AM3/30/22
to kubernetes-sig-contribex, steering

(Steering, this is just a heads up. No action needed right now. I will ping you for approval when I create the PR.)

Hi Contribex,

We would like to nominate Nabarun Pal and Arnaud Meukam for the GitHub Administration Team. They are both trusted members of the community and have been active members of the GitHub Management Team as New Membership Coordinators. Given that Arnaud is in the EU and Nabarun in APAC, this will also ensure timezone and holiday coverage.

Aaron Crickenberger and Erick Fejta have graciously agreed to step down to make place for Nabarun and Arnaud. Thank you, Aaron and Erick, for everything you have done to grow and improve the effectiveness of our community.

Next steps:

  1. Lazy consensus from this SIG, if you have any objections please reach out to the leads before EOD Monday, 4th April 2022.

  2. After lazy consensus is achieved, we will create a PR and will reach out to the Steering Committee for approval.

Once this nomination has been approved by the Steering Committee, we will address staffing for the New Membership Coordinators.

Thanks,

The GitHub Admin Team

(Nikhita, Bob, Christoph, Ihor, Erick and Aaron)

madhav jivrajani

Mar 30, 2022, 2:22:32 AM3/30/22
to kubernetes-sig-contribex
(Non-binding) +1, Nabarun, and Arnaud are excellent members of the community.
Thank you Erick and Aaron for your timeless contributions!

-- Madhav

Carlos Tadeu Panato Jr

Mar 30, 2022, 3:54:41 AM3/30/22
to madhav jivrajani, kubernetes-sig-contribex
+1

Davanum Srinivas

Mar 30, 2022, 6:29:21 AM3/30/22
to Carlos Tadeu Panato Jr, madhav jivrajani, kubernetes-sig-contribex

Chris Short

Mar 30, 2022, 10:20:26 AM3/30/22
to Davanum Srinivas, Carlos Tadeu Panato Jr, kubernetes-sig-contribex, madhav jivrajani

Good stuff +1 nb
--
He/Him/His
TZ=America/Detroit

jbe...@redhat.com

Mar 30, 2022, 12:02:59 PM3/30/22
to kubernetes-sig-contribex
+1 for both (NB)

Paris

Mar 30, 2022, 7:38:26 PM3/30/22
to Davanum Srinivas, Carlos Tadeu Panato Jr, kubernetes-sig-contribex, madhav jivrajani
+1

Thanks so much to Aaron and Erick for helping us scale the community to where it is now! It hasn’t been an easy feat.

Looking forward to Arnaud and Nabarun growing the “what’s next for us” in this space! Thanks for all of your hard work to date!!

Pushkar Joglekar

Mar 30, 2022, 7:38:26 PM3/30/22
to jbe...@redhat.com, kubernetes-sig-contribex
Big +1 from me, they both will make fantastic GitHub Admins!

Rey Lejano

Mar 30, 2022, 7:38:26 PM3/30/22
to kubernetes-sig-contribex
+1

Divya Mohan

Mar 30, 2022, 7:38:26 PM3/30/22
to Carlos Tadeu Panato Jr, madhav jivrajani, kubernetes-sig-contribex

Nikhita Raghunath

Apr 5, 2022, 6:49:59 AM4/5/22
to kubernetes-sig-contribex, steering
Lazy consensus has been achieved.