2021-06-30 Slack Meeting Notes

Bob Killen

Jul 6, 2021, 10:29:28 AM7/6/21
to kubernetes-sig-contribex
  • Mentoring

    • NCW at KCD Bangalore had over 75 attendees and 50+ people submitted their first PRs in contributor-playground!

    • Still need to get streamyard licensed for MoC

  • Events

    • Community Meeting

      • Still hunting for July's host; call is out on Slack in #sig-contribex and #kubernetes-contributors (looking for another engaged host for the first handful of events, which is why this isn't an email out to k-dev just yet).

        • Paris volunteered as backup

      • Calendars are still a sore point

      • Some tentative topics are on the docket already for July

      • Still evaluating the format as our attendance has been low in comparison; as a reminder/note, we're thinking a lot of the problem is Zoom fatigue more than the format not working

    • Summit planning kicking off soon separately from main meeting

  • Community Management

    • Kick off meeting with 1password scheduled, will begin plan of rollout soon

  • GitHub Management

  • Slack Infra

    • Slack Moderator Plugin went into CrashLoopBackOff

      • K8s infra working on monitoring solution