[ANNOUNCE] Migration of sig contribex mailing list on 9/1

Bob Killen

Aug 17, 2023, 10:20:20 AM8/17/23
to kubernetes-sig-contribex, dev, le...@kubernetes.io
Hey there all,

No immediate actions are required from anyone on the list, the member list will be synced as part of the migration. Please just keep this in mind for sharing documents in the future.

If you have any questions, or would like to migrate your own list to a kubernetes.io managed group. Please feel free to respond to this thread or reach out in #sig-contribex in slack.

Thanks!

- Bob

Bob Killen

Sep 11, 2023, 11:52:54 AM9/11/23
to kubernetes-sig-contribex, dev, le...@kubernetes.io
My apologies for the late update, this sat in my drafts and I thought I sent it already -_-

To update re:migration -
We are NOT using the new mailing list (yet). We encountered an issue with the mailing list migration that will take further investigation to resolve (TL;DR  daily limit on number of members that can be directly added to a list).
Please continue to use kubernetes-s...@googlegroups.com for comms and document sharing for now.

We will keep everyone updated on future progress.

Thanks!

- Bob