SIG ContribEx leadership change - Moving folks to Emeritus

Christoph Blecker

Nov 10, 2023, 11:25:25 AM11/10/23
to kubernetes-s...@googlegroups.com
(bcc: dev@)

Hello all,
This PR moves myself, @jberkus, @mrbobbytables, and @nikhita to emeritus leads of SIG Contributor Experience.

@palnabarun, @kaslin, @Priyankasaggu11929, and @MadhavJivrajani have been doing an amazing job running the SIG, and at this point we want to fully recognize those doing the work.

I can speak for Josh, Bob, and Nikhita in saying that none of us are going far, and we will all be around to support you in any way you all need. ContribEx was my first home in this project and it means so much that we have such a talented, passionate, and caring group of folks to carry the values of the SIG forward.
```

If you have any questions or concerns, please either respond to this thread, the PR, or reach out to any of the folks above privately.

Cheers,
Christoph

Jeffrey Sica

Nov 10, 2023, 11:32:10 AM11/10/23
to Christoph Blecker, kubernetes-s...@googlegroups.com
Thank you all for everything you've done in the community. Kubernetes would not be where it is without your efforts and passion.

Obligatory meme:

Carlos Tadeu Panato Jr

Nov 10, 2023, 6:39:00 PM11/10/23
to Jeffrey Sica, Christoph Blecker, kubernetes-s...@googlegroups.com