K-dev mailing list migration

Paris Pittman

Nov 29, 2021, 12:26:07 PM11/29/21
to kubernetes-sig-contribex
All -

https://github.com/kubernetes/community/issues/5877
We’ll break this issue down into actions in a bit.

We need:
- discussion around the naming convention so we can make a decision and
- more eyes on the timeline (are we missing anything, should we add a communication somewhere, etc) + approval from k/community and k/community/communication OWNERs

Paris

Paris Pittman
Apple
OSPO
One Apple Park Way
Cupertino, CA 95014, USA
iPhone +1-410-440-8754
paris_...@apple.com

This email and any attachments may be privileged and may contain confidential information intended only for the recipient(s) named above. Any other distribution, forwarding, copying or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by telephone or return email, and delete this message from your system.