Introduction and intent to contribute to kubernetes,.

Sanchayan Ghosh

Sep 16, 2021, 10:02:56 AM9/16/21
to kubernetes-sig-contribex
Hello Everyone,

I am going to start contributing to Kuberentes, and did not know what the process of involving with the community would be. So, I wanted to send a mail here to find out the same and officially join the community.

From the contribution standpoint - I intend to write a test case to reproduce this issue and then work on fixing the logging bug.

Yours faithfully,
Sanchayan Ghosh

Karthikeyan Govindaraj

Sep 18, 2021, 3:18:23 AM9/18/21
to Sanchayan Ghosh, kubernetes-sig-contribex
Thank you Sanchayan for your interest. Welcome to the world's most organized and one of the largest Open Source Project Community.

I would say http://k8s.dev/ is your first place to start.

Specifically for the issue, you have picked up, it belongs to the Scheduling SIG. So I would encourage you to join the SIG Scheduling meetings as well.

--
Many Thanks,
Karthik

Karthikeyan Govindaraj (he/him)
DevOps Architect | OSS Enthusiast | Blogger