Request to submit maintainer track talk for KubeCon - Kubespray

颜开

Nov 30, 2023, 7:24:22 AM11/30/23
to kubernetes-sig-cluster-lifecycle
Hello Sig-cluster lifecycle Leads

Mzaian and I want to request a maintainer track session about the kubespray at Kubecon-EU-2024, the session detail is at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SeMLseMrDwz8kSWXRPOpEg8bKi-BLV9kBpDFdmQcpNQ/edit?usp=sharing .

The objective is to enhance the growth of our community and enable a greater number of developers to become familiar with the project. I’ve observed a variety of topics that are interesting in the maintainer track.  Although I recommend the kubespray topic,  any of these topics is beneficial to the community.  Hopes not bother you.

Best Regards

Antoine

Nov 30, 2023, 9:14:19 AM11/30/23
to 颜开, kubernetes-sig-cluster-lifecycle
Hi all,

I support the proposal, and thank you Mzaian, Kay, for offering it.

I'd be happy to see Kubespray talks at Kubecon again
We used to have one or two sessions on each Kubecon, and they were often packed as Kubespray is a popular tool.

It wasn't represented for the last 2-3 years despite having a growing community (5k users in the slack chan, 600 in the dev channel, and 15k stars), so it would be appreciated to have it back on the contributor track.

Cheers from snowy Berlin,
Antoine (ant31)