k8s contributor awards for 2024

Lubomir I. Ivanov

Jun 20, 2024, 4:29:59 AMJun 20
to kubernetes-sig-cluster-lifecycle
SIG contrib-ex are organizing a k8s contributor awards for 2024.

if you are a SIG Cluster Lifecycle subproject maintainer, please DM me
on k8s slack (neolit123) and mention who you'd like to nominate from
your subproject.

also please read the message below about the criteria.

thanks
lubomir

The Kubernetes Contributor Awards are presented at this years'
Kubernetes Contributor Summit [1].

This is where you (SIG leads) come in. We love to recognize our fellow
contributors. Please nominate award recipients for your SIG. Typically
SIGs nominate two award recipients but there may be cases when a SIG
nominates more than two.

This is a great way to highlight areas or types of contributions your
SIG encourages.

See the Contributor Awards Ceremony playbook for guidance on nominations [2].

Please discuss with your fellow SIG leads on nominations and submit
one form per SIG.

For awardees to receive their award at the Contributor Summit, please
submit your nominations with this form by July 31, 2024 11:59 PST.

Awardees will be notified and sent a form asking if they are attending
the Contributor Summit. If they are not, the award will be shipped to
them.

Thank you,
On behalf of the Kubernetes Contributor Awards team