Requesting review of issue 25238

John Skarbek

Sep 11, 2021, 3:08:56 AM9/11/21
to kubernetes-sig-cli
Good Day,

I've recently come across a really old bug that has a decent amount of history, is reproducible today, and negatively impacts large deployments.  While there are workarounds, they are not simple and currently difficult to implement depending on the system performing updates.

I'd like to request that we attempt to minimally re-triage this and add it to an upcoming agenda for further discussion.  Primarily, how can we pull it out of the backlog and validate this is the appropriate SIG for this issue.

Thank you for any assistance with this.