SIG-CLI leadership changes

eddi...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2024, 5:42:38 PMJan 24
to kubernetes-sig-cli
Hi friends,

As announced on our call today, @natasha41575 is stepping down as a SIG-CLI co-chair and lead for kustomize. We want to thank @natasha41575 for her 3.5 years of leadership and contributions!

@koba1t will be taking over as subproject lead for kustomize. We welcome and thank @koba1t for stepping up!

We propose @mpuckett159 as a new SIG-CLI co-chair. @mpuckett159 has been a SIG-CLI contributor since the end of 2021 -- becoming our resident jsonpath expert and dealer of funky flags along with leading our bi-weekly bug scrub.

Setting a consensus date of 2024-01-31 until the PR is merged pending any objections.

Best,
--
Eddie Zaneski on behalf of SIG-CLI leads

Mike Borozdin

Jan 24, 2024, 5:53:53 PMJan 24
to eddi...@gmail.com, kubernetes-sig-cli
Thank you Natasha for all that you have done for k8s configuration and kustomize in particular!  Very nice run!

-mb