We are starting the Group Contributors Ladder Cohort for members interested in becoming reviewers for SIG-CLI and its sub-projects. The cohort is tentatively planned to kickoff on 15 August 2022.
As a mentee you will be working together in a group of around 10 peers.
Requirements expected from a mentee-
- Able to commit 2-3 hours a week
- Commitment to stick around with the project at least 1 year post the training program
- Must be a GitHub org-member of Kubernetes or Kubernetes-SIGs.
- Member of SIGs slack channels, mailing lists, and attend meetings
- Desire to work and learn in a group setting and help out peers on a similar journey; this is not a competition, we can take all of you if you make it through the program and have the support of current OWNERs
If you are interested in becoming a mentee please comment on the GitHub issue
by specifying SIG-CLI as your interest group along with other specifications mentioned in the issue, on or before 15 July 2022.
P.S - If you currently are a reviewer+ and want to help guide the group as a mentor, please reach out separately.
SIG-CLI Group Mentoring Coordinators (Atharva and Paris)