SIG CLI / SIG Apps Review Club

Maciej Szulik

Mar 23, 2022, 10:35:50 AM3/23/22
to kubernetes-sig-apps, kubernetes-sig-cli
Hey sig cli and sig apps,
As mentioned in the both of sig-cli and sig-apps 2021 annual reports
we are kicking off a monthly (every 4 weeks is more accurate) meeting
for y'all. The first occurrence will happen this upcoming Monday, March 28th,
at 9am PDT / 12pm EDT / 6pm CEST on the sig-apps zoom number.
You should get the invite already into your inboxes.

We're hoping to kick off Monday with mostly organizational stuff, but I do
hope we'll get a chance to review some PRs. Our main goal is to help you
grow in the kubernetes community ladder :-)

Maciej and Eddie