Meeting cancellation proposal April 18th (US Holiday)

kowens0826

Apr 15, 2022, 12:17:00 PM4/15/22
to kubernetes-sig-apps
Hi All,
       We are proposing the cancellation of SIG Apps meeting this Monday, April 18th, due to the US Holiday. However, we have had a few meeting cancellations in the past month, and we don't want to block progress on urgent issues in the community. If there is interest in holding a meeting on Monday, please respond to this thread. If responses indicate sufficient interest, I will be available to host.
Thanks,
     -Ken

kowens0826

Apr 18, 2022, 9:34:16 AM4/18/22
to kubernetes-sig-apps
We are going to go ahead and cancel due to the holiday.
Thanks,
     -Ken