Re: How can we serve Open Source CNA's better?

Yogesh Mittal

Aug 10, 2023, 12:05:54 PM8/10/23
to secu...@kubernetes.io, kubernetes-se...@googlegroups.com, Jeremy West, rootcna-co...@redhat.com
Hello there

I just thought to reach out and share that we are excited and looking forward to your thoughts and feedback. Appreciate if you could share them by Monday 14 Aug. Thank you again!

Thanks and regards,

Yogesh Mittal

Manager, Product Security Incident Response

Red Hat Pune

ymi...@redhat.com
M: +91-9637123455

On Mon, Aug 7, 2023 at 11:05 AM Yogesh Mittal <ymi...@redhat.com> wrote:
Hello, fellow technology enthusiasts!

As a long-time CVE Numbering Authority (CNA) and a Root for the open source community, we are reaching out to you to get your thoughts on what you expect from a Root organization in going above and beyond supporting their CNAs. What advice would you give Red Hat, as a Root, to extend our support and leverage this designation for the success of the community at large?

We would love to hear from you whatever feedback or thoughts you may have. It would be great if you could share them before Monday 14th August.

We are looking forward to your response. Many Thanks!