SECURITY_CONTACTS in k/k out of date

Nikhita Raghunath

Oct 9, 2023, 5:19:19 AM10/9/23
to kubernetes-se...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

A community member reached out to me to call out that https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/blob/master/SECURITY_CONTACTS is out of date and does not reflect the current PSC.

Can you please look into if this file is needed and how we keep it up to date?

Thanks,
Nikhita

Craig Ingram

Oct 10, 2023, 10:34:41 AM10/10/23
to Nikhita Raghunath, kubernetes-se...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nikhita,

Thanks for sharing, that's a great catch. I created a PR (https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/pull/121109) to have it match the SECURITY_CONTACTS for the SRC (https://github.com/kubernetes/committee-security-response/blob/main/SECURITY_CONTACTS) repo. If this works for you, we shouldn't need to do anything else to keep it up to date. However, if we should enumerate the members individually, we can add a step to our onboard/offboard guidance, and I can update the PR as well.

Thanks,
Craig