EasyCLA rollout status - delayed from switching to blocking

Bob Killen

Dec 3, 2021, 9:06:46 AM12/3/21
to Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion, le...@kubernetes.io
Hey folks,

Several issues were raised during the testing of EasyCLA since it's initial rollout in non-blocking mode last month. Originally we had hoped to migrate to it after the 1.23 release, but more time is needed to test and sort through the currently surfaced issues. EasyCLA will remain enabled in non-blocking till we are confident of a smooth transition. For now, please continue to post issues encountered with EasyCLA to the primary tracking issue[1].

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out in this thread or in the #github-management channel in slack.

Thanks!

- Bob, on behalf of the GitHub Admins