Fwd: promote vincepri to SIG chair; timothysc to emeritus

Lubomir I. Ivanov

Aug 11, 2021, 9:38:09 AM8/11/21
to Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion
FYI, k-dev.

some changes in the SIG CL leadership.

Aug 11, 2021, 2:21:35 PM8/11/21
to Lubomir I. Ivanov, Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion
Thanks Tim for all your hard work as SIG Chair, and thanks Vince for stepping up to fill the position!

Michael Taufen
Google SWE
This conversation is locked