SIG-Auth Chair Resignation

Tim Allclair

Mar 19, 2021, 3:22:22 PM3/19/21
to Mike Danese, Mo Khan, Jordan Liggitt, David
SIG-Auth community,

I have decided to step down from my position as sig-auth chair, to focus on other priorities. I plan to continue to participate in the community, but I will be handing off my duties as sig chair. It has been a pleasure and an honor to serve the sig-auth community for the past few years.

We, the sig-auth chairs & techleads, would like to nominate Rita Zhang to take over my chair responsibilities. Rita has been contributing to Kubernetes since 2018. She is an owner of the Secrets Store CSI Driver sig-auth subproject, a lead on the OPA Gatekeeper project, and we are confident that her leadership as sig-auth chair will be an asset to our community.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the sig-auth leads (TO: line, optionally CC steering...@kubernetes.io), by the end of Tuesday, March 30th.

Thank you,

-- Tim Allclair
This conversation is locked