[SAVE THE DATE] End of Year Contributor Celebration Event

Chris Short

Nov 19, 2021, 8:08:29 AM (10 days ago) Nov 19
to Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion
Hello all,

We have made another trip around the sun, and we’re all systems go for an end-of-year Contributor Celebration. This is the first email in a series of emails you’ll receive about the event.

After last year’s successful celebration, we intend on replicating parts of that experience again.

Also, as a friendly reminder, this IS NOT a Contributor Summit. The Contributor Celebration is a time to gather, recognize those in the community for their hard work, and HAVE FUN! As such, we’re working on activities that should bring a little something for everyone.

Please register if you’re interested[1] as well as bookmark the 2021 Kubernetes Contributor Celebration landing page for updated details between now and the celebration: https://k8s.dev/celebration[2]

We realize that some of you may not be into games/trivia, so this year we’re going full casual. This isn’t meant to be a stressful or yet another virtual event. If you just want to come and hang out in chat, or listen in on the trivia, that’s perfectly acceptable. We’re also leaving enough open options to do fun things; for example, if someone wanted to show a fireworks display for the community, that’s totally an option (safety first though) 🎆.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thank you!

— Chris Short, on behalf of the Contributor Celebration team

[1] https://forms.gle/oAppmLDggEEGx5tz5
[2] https://k8s.dev/celebration