Steering Committee Nomination: Nabarun Pal (@palnabarun)

Nabarun Pal

Oct 8, 2021, 6:37:59 AM10/8/21
to Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion

Hi folks,

I would like to self-nominate for the 2021 Kubernetes Steering Committee Election.

I have been contributing to the Kubernetes community for the past 2 years. Currently, I am a member of the Kubernetes Code of Conduct Committee and contribute to several other areas in the community. I have also served as the Release Lead for Kubernetes 1.21.

It would be a great honour for me to serve the community as a member of the Steering Committee and if you want to support my candidature please feel to comment on the nomination issue. [1]

[1]: https://github.com/kubernetes/community/issues/6126

--
Best,
Nabarun Pal (pronoun.is/he)