[NOTICE] mailing list rename: kubernetes-wg-k8s-infra -> kubernetes-sig-k8s-infra

Aaron Crickenberger

Sep 20, 2021, 7:35:40 PM9/20/21
to Kubernetes Dev, kubernetes-wg-k8s-infra
Hi all,

As part of converting WG K8s Infra to SIG K8s Infra, we're renaming the mailing list.  I apologize in advance for any calendar churn or mailing list bounce noise this may cause you.  I'll reply to this once the rename is complete.

- aaron

Aaron Crickenberger

Sep 20, 2021, 7:58:13 PM9/20/21
to Kubernetes Dev, kubernetes-s...@googlegroups.com
Rename has been completed, but true to our community's reputation with calendars, I appear to have accidentally our meeting from contributors' calendars (though it remains present on the shared calendar...)

I'll post a followup to kubernetes-s...@googlegroups.com when we get the meeting sorted out.  In the meantime, if you have any questions or things that used to be associated with kubernetes-...@googlegroups.com that are now bouncing, please reach out to me

- aaron
This conversation is locked