[INFO] Updates to Steering liaisons for governance groups

Stephen Augustus

Nov 16, 2021, 5:25:50 PM11/16/21
to Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion, le...@kubernetes.io, steering
As part of Tim and my onboarding, we're taking the opportunity to reassign a few Steering Committee liaisons to different governance groups to better distribute the load across the current committee members.

tl;dr:
The updated list of Steering Committee liaisons can be found here.

In detail...
  • SIG Autoscaling: Derek Carr --> Tim Pepper
  • SIG CLI: Derek Carr --> Stephen Augustus
  • SIG Cloud Provider: Nikhita Raghunath --> Stephen Augustus
  • SIG Docs: Jordan Liggitt --> Paris Pittman
  • SIG K8s Infra: Nikhita Raghunath --> Stephen Augustus
  • SIG Multicluster: Paris Pittman --> Bob Killen
  • SIG Network: Derek Carr --> Tim Pepper
  • SIG Node: Nikhita Raghunath --> Tim Pepper
  • SIG Service Catalog: Christoph Blecker --> Bob Killen
  • SIG UI: Nikhita Raghunath --> Stephen Augustus
  • UG Big Data: Derek Carr --> Tim Pepper
  • UG VMware Users: Nikhita Raghunath --> Tim Pepper
  • WG Data Protection: Paris Pittman --> Christoph Blecker
  • WG IoT Edge: Derek Carr --> Christoph Blecker

Thanks!
Stephen
This conversation is locked