SIG-UI (proposed) chair changes

Jeffrey Sica

Jun 10, 2021, 10:07:27 PM6/10/21
to kubernetes-sig-ui, kubernetes-sig-contribex, Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion
Hey all!

Effective whenever the incoming PRs get merged, I am stepping down as SIG-UI chair. It's been a fun time, but my time and focus need to shift elsewhere unfortunately.

I would like to nominate Shu Mutou to fill my spot. Shu has been an outstanding contributor to the SIG and outside of UI-work he has done a lot for the greater community at large. I know the community will continue to be strong with him and my former-fellow chairs pushing forward.

Don't worry, I won't be a stranger. :)

Thanks all!

-Jeff

shu....@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2021, 1:11:37 AM6/11/21
to Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion
Hi Jeffrey and folks,

Thank you for all your efforts, Jeffrey! I'm a little lonely, but I would appreciate it if you could watch over us.

Also, thank you for recommending me as chair. In addition to contributing to the SIG UI, I also hold New Contributor Workshops in Japan. I will continue to contribute to the SIG UI, and look forward to working with current chairs.

Thanks,
Shu

2021年6月11日金曜日 11:07:27 UTC+9 jeef...@gmail.com: