[Announcement] Kubernetes 1.23 is Released

Rey Lejano

Dec 7, 2021, 7:00:54 PM12/7/21
to Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion, le...@kubernetes.io, kubernetes-sig-release, release-team

Hello, Kubernetes Community!

Kubernetes 1.23.0 is now available! More details about the release is in the Kubernetes 1.23 blog post and via the release notes.

You can download v1.23.0 via the GitHub release page. Debian and RPM packages can also be downloaded through respective package managers.

Thank you to the Kubernetes 1.23 release team for their contributions. Also, thank you to all the contributors who worked on new and graduated enhancements, bug fixes, documentation, or any other contribution that made 1.23 possible!

A few notes on thaws:
- kubernetes/kubernetes is thawed

- kubernetes/website is thawed

The next Kubernetes 1.23 retrospective is on December 15, 2021 at 10am PST. Please add any discussion topics, comments, or concerns to the 1.23 retro doc.

It has been an honor to have been the 1.23 release lead. My sincere thanks to the community for giving me the opportunity.

Rey Lejano

On behalf of the 1.23 Release Team
This conversation is locked